– 50% of estimate is required to confirm assignment and reserve dates.
– Balance due upon posting of lo-res first-edit selections and prior to release of final hi-res
– A 2% per month finance charge applies after 30 days of invoice date regardless of
production delays or client billing cycle.
– Client agrees to honor all finance charges incurred.
– Client understands that no reproduction rights are granted until all invoices are paid in full.
– Copyright to the images belongs to photographer.
– The shoot fee covers usage as specified on estimate and on invoice only.
– All other uses to be negotiated for separately.
– Client agrees that photographer will do the first-edit of digital files.
– Photographer will post lo-res, 500 x 332 pixel selections for client’s final edit.
– Client agrees to make final edit from posted selections.
– After last shoot date, photographer requires five (5) business days to process, edit, and
post the lo-res selections.
– A rush fee of +150% will apply if client requests four (4) day service,
+200% for three (3) day service, + 400% for
two (2) day service, and + 500% if one (1) day service is possible.
– Client agrees to pay 50% of the shoot fee and 100% of the expenses incurred in
preparation of the assignment in the event of a postponement
– 75% of the shoot fee and 100% of the expenses in the event of a cancellation,
– 100% of the shoot fee and 100% of the expenses in the event the photography
is killed after completion.
6. Tear Sheets
– Client agrees to forward two (2) complimentary copies where work appears no later than
one week after publication.
– If work is electronic, then a video cassette will be satisfactory for photographer’s file.
7. Photo Credit
– In editorial and non-advertising uses, client agrees to include a credit line in the
publication as follows: “photographs © abraham menashe”
– Client agrees to submit disputes to arbitration in New York City under rules of the
American Arbitration Association.