This domain offers 2 search fields, each serves a unique purpose:
1. “Search this Website…” will return text from all categories but will exclude photos from Abraham Menashe’s photo library. To search for photos from Abraham Menashe’s library, use “Search Photos…” field , at bottom of page.
- For best results, please input words in their exact sequence, example “Amy Adams” will be found but “Adams, Amy” will not.
- If search term contains 3 words, as in composer “Giuseppe Matteo Alberti”, inputting “Giuseppe Alberti” will not be found, while inputting all 3 words (in correct order) will be found.
- For dates, please use “Month Day, Year” format; example “November 15, 2015” will be found, but “15 November, 2015” will not.
You can restrict search content to selected categories when checkbox(es) next to above categories are checked:
2. “Search Photos…” is a photo exclusive search field, which will return photos from Abraham Menashe’s photo library.
“Search Photos…” recognizes natural language, example “Female surgeon in operating room”. For best results, use fewest words.
Images returned can be delivered in high resolution within 3 hours of placing an order.
When viewing search results, you can “save to lightbox” selections which can be sent to yourself or shared with a colleague via e-mail for further review. You can combine selections from multiple searches in one Lightbox before e-mailing your lightbox. Image ID’s are below image thumbnails. Once you know the photo ID from a gallery, you can retrieve it by putting its ID into the Search Photos field. Example, photo ID of image below is 484-85-28a. These image ID’s will also be found when entered into Order Wall Art page.
The image ID is also visible above the “i” in large image view of Lightbox.
Still need assistance? feel free to email Abraham Menashe