1. “Search this Website…” looks through all categories content but will exclude photos from Abraham Menashe’s photo library. (To search Abraham Menashe’s photo library, use “Search Photos…”, 2nd search field below).
You can restrict search content to selected categories when checkbox(es) are checked:
- For best results, please input words in their exact sequence, example “Amy Adams” will be found but “Adams, Amy” will not, unless you are looking for is “Adams, Amy”.
- If search term contains 3 words, as in composer “Giuseppe Matteo Alberti”, inputting “Giuseppe Alberti” will not be found, while inputting all 3 words (in correct order) will be found.
- For dates, please use “Month Day, Year” format; example “November 15, 2015” will be found, but “15 November, 2015” will not.
2. “Search Photos…” is a photo exclusive search field, which will return photos from Abraham Menashe’s photo library.
“Search Photos…” recognizes natural language, example “Female surgeon in operating room”. For best results, use fewest words.
Images returned are available in high resolution that can be delivered within 3 hours of order.
When viewing search results, you can “save to lightbox” selections which can be sent to yourself or shared with a colleague via e-mail for further review. You can combine selections from multiple searches in one Lightbox before e-mailing your lightbox. Also, once you know the photo ID of an image, you can retrieve it by putting its ID into the Search Photos field. Example, photo ID of image below is 484-85-28a.
The image ID is also visible above the “i” in large image view.
Still need assistance? feel free to email Abraham Menashe